A sunny and welcoming colonial home, Circa 1822, is tucked away in the Historic District. The home was originally located on the street front, but in 1938 Margaret Thackray Weems relocated it to its current, private site at the rear of 214 King George St. Her husband, U.S. Naval Officer Philip Van Horn Weems, was an inventor of navigational instruments and methods for the military. In 2016, the kitchen was remodeled to include a large granite-top, centerpiece island with cabinets and drawers on all walls. The Half Bath was also remodeled. Winter view of Naval Academy Chapel Dome from owners' bedroom. Access to the house is down the right of way between 2010 and 2014 King George St. The house is now sold As Is while waiting for its new owners.
Attic, Built-Ins, CeilngFan(s), Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Soaking Tub
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Oven/Range-Electric
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Compass are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.